Welcome to the Freebies page. The Freebies. page is your one pit stop for free forex educational materials You don’t need to go to Amazon or any other retail store. You can get them right here. Anything you need to up your price action game, from psychological to technical, you’ll find it on this page.
Understanding Analysis covers the following:
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis- This part will be of great help as you study price action analysis
Beginners Guide to Forex
Beginners Guide to Forex covers the following:
- What is Forex? And how to get started
- Making the most of leverage and margin
- Technical and fundamental analysis you must know
- Risk managers smart traders use
- Ten top forex trading tips every forex trader must know.
Getting Started Trading
Getting started trading covers the following:
- Forex basics such as the who what where and when of forex
- Getting started- The how of forex.
The Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide
This brilliant ebook by www. swing- trading-strategies.com covers everything you need to know about price action trading: Here is what this ebook covers.
- What Price Action Trading is All About
- Psychology in Trading
- Definition of a Price Chart
- How To Trade Trends
- Reversals and Continuation
- Understanding Market Swings
- How To Trade Support and Resistance Levels
- How To Trade Channels
- Nine Chart Patterns Every Trader Needs To Know
- Nine Candlestick Patterns Every Needs To Know
- How To Trade Fibonacci With Price Action
- How To Trade Trendlines With Price Action
- How To Trade Moving Averages With Price Action
- How To Trade Confluence With Price Action
- Why You Should Trade Multi-Timeframe Analysis With Price Action
- Trade The Obvious
The Psychology of Trading
The Psychology of Trading covers the following:
- Emotional trading
- How to devise a trading plan.
Hope you enjoy these free ebooks
Next up is a set of videos that are just as exciting as the ebooks. I believe you’d learn a lot more from watching these videos. Enjoy!
Forex Training Video
This video is a four part series covering the following:
- What is Forex?
- What Is A Currency Pair?
- What’s a Pip?
- What Is Leverage?
Find out why the EUR/USD currency is the most dominant trading pair.
Demo Trading Account
This is a free virtual account by forex broker EasyMarkets. You experience simulated trading under live conditions using virtual money. You get a feel for their trading platform and the forex markets. before you decide to go live. You are basically sharpening your trading reflexes before deciding to trade live.
EasyMarkets MT4 User Guide
EasyMarkets MT4 is the ideal platform for those already trading on MT4, for Money
Managers, people interested in autotrading and those that prefer to use advanced
Key features include:
• Multiple order types such as Market Orders, Buy Stops, Sell Stops, Buy
• Limits, Sell Limits
• 20 Years historical Data available for back testing ‘’Expert Advisors’’
• Meta Quotes Language Editor
• 85 Pre-installed indicators and analysis tools
• Market Watch Rates Box
• 8 Predesigned trading templates, create and save your own custom templates
• Multiple Charts setups, with 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H, D1, W1, MN and Tick by Tick
Looking to open a forex trading account?